Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's been a long time coming ...

I have recently been alerted that no new blog entries = no more loyal macaloon fans. A fairly intuitive equation that has somehow managed to slip my mind, along with how to construct a replicating portfolio (useful for calculating the options I gave up by coming here) and how to figure out how much longer I'll have to wait in the supermarket queue (longer than in the queue I just left, no doubt).

Anyways, this is a nice juncture for me to start blogging again. Exams are upon us once more, so in a way, it's almost like picking up right where I left off. (That is, if you discount the last 2 months of new classes, new friends, and new weight gain.) So without further ado, let me leave you with a promise of a post-exam rendevous, and a few words which are long overdue:

aggers - thank you for those Chinese New Year goodies that you so sweetly sent here! Er, 3 months ago! Happy belated birthday, and I expect to see some good discounts coming on a cool set of retro furniture ...

2 Comments:

Blogger hinata said...

About bloody time!!! Welcome back and all the best for the latest round of exams!

Btw, looks like I might be round in September, you gonna be there? I expect a proper food tour of Paris and the environs...

P.S. Recently acquired some macaroons from Le Chocolat de H in Tokyo, thought you might approve :)

11:36 am  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Coming back to visit anytime soon?

4:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home