Thursday, March 02, 2006

Stopping by woods on a snowy morning


First full-on snowfall since my arrival, as seen from inside a moving car. Just in time for the exams! It's strange how a couple hundred thousand fat flakes of snow can make me so happy. Stepped out of the house Tuesday morning to a brand new winter wonderland and had to be (self-)restrained from tossing myself, pink coat and all, onto the ground to make a snow angel.

Fast forward one snowless day later, I'm lumbering through an econ mock exam in the library, and suddenly L starts jabbing towards the window. I turn my head to look outside and literally cannot help a big stupid grin from spreading across my face. Hey, it's white, it's fuzzy, and it makes trees look like fantasy confections dipped in icing sugar. Can you blame a girl for childlike wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home