Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Never trust a Greek man

How strange is it that the main emotion evoked in me by the Microeconomics final is one of newfound respect for my Greek professor? That was one kickass paper - tricky yet not unnecessarily so, covering fundamental concepts in an applied (read: disguised) manner. One dark, twisted part of my mind actually found it rather fun. Nothing could have prepared me for how difficult it was. Understood what was actually being taught in class? Natch. Did and re-did the exercises? Natch. Breezed through the sample exam? Natch. Aced - nay, completed - the actual final? So not natch.

Hello z-curve! I'm almost inspired enough to junk Finance for Grey's Anatomy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,are you not blogging anymore?

12:16 am  
Blogger lecoqsportif said...

thanks l'optimiste! i'll add you to my blogroll too ...

and dear anonymous, thanks for checking back ... i've been very bad, but i've seen the error of my ways and i hope to be back in the saddle soon. don't give up on me yet!

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home