Monday, March 06, 2006

How low can you go?

The ignominy of it all! After two wasted trips to pick up the statistics past year exams I had sent to the printer one floor down, I decided to stake out the printer from my vantage point upstairs. Dutifully lined up my print jobs, listened out for the sounds of the printer kicking in, and leaned over the banister like a child waiting for Santa Claus. I'm surprised it took me as long as ten seconds before I squealed at the guy riffling through my printouts. Don't say I don't give people the benefit of the doubt.

1 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

WHATAFUCKR!!! Did you bite his head off and spit it into the printing tray? He's no better than the people who hide library books!

I have to say that reading your entries gives me exam phobia again.

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home