Friday, December 09, 2005

Baby steps

It's done.

After weeks of indecision, hesitation and sheer laziness, I've finally gotten down to starting my own blog. A non-event in any scheme of things, but one that will certainly lead to more indecision and hesitation. Many questions left to answer - the most pressing one being, unfortunately, what I could possibly have to write about ... but hey, I've christened my blog and picked a pretty template, and there's a good chance that's all I wanted from this anyways.

Why macaloony? Quite simply because I'm nuts about macaroons, or macarons, and I can't wait to get my sticky paws on some in gay Pah-ree. On a deeper level, if you must, because I'm currently sandwiched (ahem) between two phases of my life, and busy filling the interlude with random things such as baking. And if that's still not enough, because I'm about to make the jump from PC to iBook (otherwise known as a ?).

And that, dear folks, will not be the last groan you will utter at these pages. On y va!

1 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

How come you never told anyone you were starting this? Well, at least you didn't tell me!

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home